Our mobile phone has become an integral part of our lives. From shopping to health, we are communicating with the world through our mobile phones these days. While mobile phone keeps us connected with the rest of the world, music is something that brings us closer to ourselves. So, you might be wondering “how to download music to your phone”?
Nothing can be as blissful as listening to music on your mobile phone. If you are also wondering about how to download music to your phone, then we have all the answers.Â
Downloading music on your phone can be done in several ways. You can either download a music app, browser favorite songs on YouTube, or just download it from supported links for offline usages. Each available method will be explained in detail here. So, gear up yourself for an ultimate guide on how to download music to your phone.Â
Note: Buying the best headphones available in the market will help you enjoy your favorite songs even more.
How To Download Music To Your Phone?
Method 1: Using Mobile Apps
If you are using a smartphone, your phone must have a default music app. In Android, the app is Google Music and in iOS, its iTunes. These apps are in-built and can work without any download. You can use these apps with an active internet connection. You can create a playlist of your favorite songs and enjoy them anytime. However, to listen to songs offline, you need to download them. Follow these steps for the same:
- Open your default music app.Â
- Tap on the song that you want to download.Â
- Click on â€˜Downloadâ€™.
The song will be saved in your phone for future offline use. You can download the entire playlist as well. For that, you need to open the playlist and tap on â€˜Download Allâ€™.Â
Method 2: Subscription-Based Service
Many subscription-based apps allow you to enjoy live music streaming and download the songs. Amazon Prime Music is the most famous one out of all. If you want to download music from such service then these steps should be followed:
- Download the app of your subscription-based service in your phone from Google Play or App Store.Â
- Set up the account.Â
- Search the song in the search bar.Â
- Click on â€˜Downloadâ€™.Â
If you are interested in signing up for Amazon Prime Music, you can sign up by clicking this link right now.
Method 3: Third-Party Applications
If you are not happy with the default music app on your smartphone, there are many third-party music apps available for free to give you a more personalized experience. Apps like Gaana, Wynk, and Spotify are easily available in the app store and can give access to millions of songs suited for every mood. Just like default music apps, you can do music streamline online and can download the music on your phone for offline usage.Â
If you have an internet connection and use it abundantly, enjoy the uninterrupted music on your phone by following the below-mentioned steps:
For Android UsersÂ
- Open the Google App Store.Â
- Search the famous music app.Â
- Click on the â€˜Downloadâ€™ button and wait until it gets completed.Â
- Once the installation is completed open the app and starts listening to your favorite song.
For offline music, you need to click on the â€˜Downloadâ€™ button and the song will be available for offline usage. Learn more about how to download music on Spotify here.
Method 4: YouTube MP3
YouTube MP3 is one of the biggest online entertainment platforms where you can have the pleasure of millions of songs on a single platform. It is an easy-to-use platform that doesnâ€™t demand any download and account registration. What you need to do is copy the URL of the video song from YouTube and paste it is in YouTube MP3. As this platform is independent of the type of operating system, all the Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android users can download songs from it. Here are the steps for the same:
- Open any YouTube to MP3/MP4 Converter (For example – https://ytmp3.cc/) in your phone’s web browser and copy the video song link from YouTube in the given box.Â
- Choose file format as MP3 (for audio only). Now, click on â€˜Convertâ€™ and wait for the website to redirect you.Â
- Click on â€˜Downloadâ€™ and save you will have it in your phone.Â
Method 5: Song Downloader Software
Sometimes, downloading music to your phone from the internet becomes annoying due to music websites youâ€™re using. Redirecting to a page after pages, multiple ads demanding clicks after clicks, and different download issues are quite normal in this case. Take note that these fake music websites either promote other services/businesses or try to steal your data with this. That is why downloading music from the internet is something from while people maintain distance. However, there are many free song downloader software available that do the job easily and hassle-freely.
Software like 4K Video Downloader and iMusic Music Manager are a few examples of such types of software. The only thing is that you need to download the software on your laptop or PC, download the songs and then transfer them to your mobile phone. Here, we will explain the process to download songs from 4K Video Downloader.Â
To download the songs from 4K Video Downloader software, follow these steps:
- Download the software from the website on your PC/laptop.Â
- Complete the set-up and verify the installation.Â
- Run the software in the PC/Laptop.Â
- Copy the video link from YouTube and paste it in the search box.
- Let the parsing complete.Â
- Choose the audio quality and file type.Â
- Search the save location and click on the â€˜Extractâ€™ button.Â
- Double-clicking on the audio file will auto-save it in your default music player.Â
- Pair your mobile phone using Bluetooth, or USB cable.Â
- Transfer the song on your phone and enjoy it.Â
How To Download Music To Your Phone: Final Thoughts
Music is what keeps our food fresh and makes us feel good. The joy of listening to free music from your phone has no comparison. So, follow these steps and download your favorite songs on your phone and enjoy them.Â
If you would like to know the 50 best free Android apps of 2019, read our comprehensive guide here.